Monday, August 9, 2010

Bed rest

Happy Monday readers!

Sadly for me I am suffering from an ugly, fun-wrecking, bed-confining flu. Not only am I constantly blowing my nose, but I have out-barked my dog with my horrible cough. Being this sick always makes me feel entirely bored and depressed as I hate being confined to my bed. Especially when I know what needs to get done at work. Unlike the delightful Lady Melbourne, I also cannot fake looking healthy.

Thankfully the combination of hankies, panadol, cough medicine and my mum's Lemon, Honey and Apple Cidar Vinegar Tea is helping me to feel mildly human. Chocolate biscuits help too.

I am hoping I will pick up soon.

In the meanwhile, lying in bed comes with a few plus points. For instance, I can upload to the etsy store things I have been meaning to for a few weeks now. There is a lot of shiney things in the store and some new hats. Why not take a look?

See you later this week....

Love WTP x

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no, and this terrible weather we arehaving today as well (although, this weather is much nicer when you can snuggle up in bed!!).

Would love to catch up again soon. I just realised that I've bought tickets to an afternoon show on the 29th August and that is when the fifties fair is :( I might have to go next year instead.

XX
Jen

Sam said...

Oh dear! Poor Ellen! I'm so sorry to hear you're unwell - there is a lot of it going around at the moment unfortunately. I hope you are on the mend. Love your brooches by the way - I'm a big fan of twinkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...