Friday, December 17, 2010

Hanging out



I’m noticing lately that days are flying by. Last weekend evaporated, but Astin Kirby and I did squeeze in making a gingerbread house, watching It’s a Wonderful Life, and taking a walk to see the neighbourhood Christmas lights in between a large party at my house.



I also went to the framers to pick up this Christmas print. It’s a Scottie and a Westie getting romantic under some mistletoe. Actually, it’s a 1940s ad for Black and White Scotch, but it’s perfect for the season, isn’t it? Now I just need to hang it.



Love WTP x

1 comment:

Sam said...

You've been super busy! Love your scotty dog print - those retro posters are the best . I love the "My goodness, my guiness" ones too featuring kangaroos, performing seals etc from the 20s and 30s. Ah! You've just given me an idea for a blog post! Thank you! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...