Sunday, January 16, 2011

I left my heart in Max & Co

This weekend I made the mistake of going into the delicious and divine Max & Co and falling in love with a number of items, but mainly outfit 1. It's calling me. Shame my bank balance isn't responding in the same favourable manner...

Outfit 1: My ultimate winter in the country outfit!





Outfit 2: A bit of a work outfit, yes? I can't believe how 60s this cape coat is... in fact, it's not far off one currently on Dear Golden Vintage!





Love WTP x

2 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

I can imagine #1 on a romantic and charming country weekend - wouldn't it be pretty to wear that outfit while perusing in antique shops or curling up in front of a log fire in a cottage?

its simple love said...

Love it. That skirt with the greys is just lovely. So happy to find your blog.

Rachael

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...