Monday, March 7, 2011

Noms and Song

I've had the busiest few days! I've spent days away from home and that's a probably a good thing as my whole family has come down with the flu. But because my life is more sunshine and rainbows than that I've been at the Opera and at a fancy dinner!





Opera was with the lovely LN, and she was nice enough to take a snap of me in front of the Harbour Bridge wearing my Dear Golden Vintage dress before we went in to see Madama Butterfly. Oh, it's a weepie alright, but I held it together...



Then on Saturday it was navigating our way around the Mardi Gras crowds for dinner at Cruise with Astin Kirby. And naturally, dresses played a large part. Astin wore Alannah Hill, while I wore my 60s ostrich feather hem 'Holly Golightly' dress again with Jean Jean Vintage jewels. So much fun, even though we got rained on!

I'll be back soon with more antics...

Love WTP x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...