Sunday, February 12, 2012

Snakes and a locket



This week I wore these lovely pieces - an Edwardian Locket from Jean Jean Vintage, and this fabulous Art Deco snake and glass bracelet that was a birthday gift a few years back from Astin. I really love the way the snakes curl over the blue glass inserts and the Egyptian detailing to the frame work.

I have to admit with this locket when I first saw in in Duff's store I liked it but thought, 'Yeah, but it's just a locket, I shouldn't spend my money on a locket. I already have lockets'. But I kept going back to it, over and over again, and in the end I knew it had to be mine, otherwise I'd always regret it. I'm glad I bought it - I wear it all the time and it's such a beautiful, reflective, detailed piece.

Love WTP x

2 comments:

Jean Jean Vintage said...

I am SO happy you decided to get the locket - locket's are a bit like great socks . . . you don't think you will need them but you end up wearing them all the time. Also, I love the way you are doing these photos now!

Anonymous said...

Goregous pieces!

I've always been drawn to lockets but for some reason I've never owned one. Perhaps I just haven't come across the one for me yet?

I love how you've done the photo too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...