Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pip pip!















Yes, I’m finally back with the obligatory holiday shot post. Let’s just say I saw so much it’s a bit of a delightful blur and this is just a little taste of what I got up to.

The first week back I was pretty jet lagged (was about to write ‘hung over’ which isn’t far off how you feel jet lagged actually. On my second day back I woke up aching and sick to the stomach from exhaustion and ended up collapsing into/sleeping in a hot bath). This week my goal is just to get the luggage unpacked, the washing sorted and the dog back into her usual routine because she was miffed at being left. Here’s some shots of London, Oxford and Bath Spa. Things will be back to normal ASAP. I promise...

Love WTP x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!
It looks like you had an amazing time. London is always fabulous and Bath is so beautiful.

I hope you're feeling more like your normal self again soon. Lots of tea! :)

Ellen said...

cool stuff :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...