Monday, November 12, 2012

A serious ponytail

 

 
 
Today my boss told me I had a 'serious ponytail'. "If you went jogging with it, it'd be flipping in circles," she said. That is of course presuming I would go jogging. Yeah... sure.  Mum said I looked like a horse... Either way, this ponytail makes me feel glad to have really long hair. I always toy with cutting it off, but I'm not ready yet. That's ok.

I wore one of my favorite pieces of jewellery ever today - my mum's watch. It was a gift for her 8th birthday (the date inside tells me) and it still winds and keeps time perfectly. She gave it to me because I can't use battery operated watches - I seem to suck the battery life from them! Do you know anyone else with this problem?
Love WTP x

Wearing...
Dress: Portmans, Shoes: Senso, Deco Necklace: Lauren Rose Design, Deco Filigree bangle: Jean Jean Vintage

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your watch. I have an old watch of my grandmother's which also requires me to wind it up daily. Much better than batteries! :)

Ellen said...

beautiful person :)

Harlow Darling said...

You look so polished and sophisticated! I love your elegant look, following you now :)

Jean Jean Vintage said...

Oh it's the wee bracelet! You DO have tiny wrists. I'm so happy to see it. And I spotted the most gorgeous ring, too. Where did you get that?

Jen said...

It does look pretty serious! We need a catch up some time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...