Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

 
 
 
Christmas Eve is one of my favorite days of the year - it's quite possibly better than Christmas because you get all the fun of family plus the expectation of how amazing Christmas is going to be. I always feel a little sad in the afternoon of Christmas Day, knowing that the excitement is pretty much over for another year.

Today has been an absolute scorcher of a day, though thankfully it started to rain just as I took these photos. I have my kick-ass ice-skating deer tee on, which got an appreciative look or two from the local kids chasing Santa on his motorbike.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone... a safe, happy day filled with plenty of love. I appreciate it every time you drop on by and read along.

Love WTP x

Wearing...
Tee: ASOS, Shorts: H&M, Belt and Shoes: Anthropologie, Art Deco Necklace: Jean Jean Vintage

1 comment:

Diana said...

Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...