Sunday, June 16, 2013

Nederlands Dans Theater


I really, truly think the internet is such a blessing. I've met some great people through blogging and etsy, ladies who teach and enrich my knowledge and my style, who share a passion for the aesthetics for long passed years and high heels. I've made real life friends from these pages, and we've shared cups of tea and cakes and enjoyed talking about clothes and fashion and vintage and art and where all our dollars go. I've also made friends with girls I've never actually met in person, but whose lives through emails and little videos make me feel a part of it all. One of those never-met-in-real-life meeters is Melissa. She is based in the same country, but in a completely different city, which is why she wrote to me last week. She wasn't able to make it to Sydney to attend the performance of Nederlands Dan Theatre at the Sydney Opera House on Saturday afternoon and would I like her ticket? I nearly fell off my chair at her generosity (and the seat location), and I had a blast. This one is for you Melissa, cheers!

Love WTP x

Location: Rose Bay
Wearing...
Gorman Stacey Jumper, Anthropologie skirt, RMK heels, Vintage Fur Collar, Vintage snakeskin clutch, My grandma's rhinestone earrings. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always and what a generous gift!

Carolyn said...

meeting the blogging community is always fun :)

Anonymous said...

so lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...