Sunday, January 5, 2014

Almost a pajama day



Ah, I love holidays. You don't have to get dressed, but I always choose to. This time though, I blurred the boundaries. This kind of feels like sleepwear, but they're all real clothes... Great for a lazy day just (fun) working at home and getting groceries in. I decided to jazz the look up with this Pagoda shaped Art Deco pendant worn as a brooch. It's from Jean Jean Vintage and when I saw a sneak peek of it on Instagram I wrote to her and said, 'Pretty, pretty please?'. I'm always a sucker for anything Art Deco/Oriental.

Love WTP x

Wearing...
Oriental top, ASOS floral shorts, Charles Philip Shanghai loafers, Jean Jean Vintage Deco Pagoda Pendant, Signet ring

1 comment:

Jean Jean Vintage said...

What a great idea to use the pendant as a brooch!I bet you could have a jeweler add a small bar pin to the back - it should be a pretty easy job. You look smashing as always. Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...