Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!




Happy New Year, take two. I'm a bit of a sucker for anything Chinese... I dunno how it happened, but I just am. So, Chinese New Year + Oriental print skirt? Yes. This is the Alice McCall Sundance skirt.  I overlooked it at first because I'm not a huge skater skirt fan, but when I saw the details I was sold! Peking glass jewelry was the natural partner for my outfit. I love this ring and these earrings, they're so perfectly Art Deco and the earrings even feature dragons. Have I mentioned I like dragons? I love dragons. Perhaps because they are the year I am born under. 

Did you do anything to celebrate the New Year?

Wearing...

Alice Mccall Sundance skirt, Miss Shop camisole, Mimco sandals, Jean Jean Vintage Deco Czech Peking and enamel ring, The Vintage Mistress Art Deco Peking dragon drop earrings.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...