Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wattle







I can't believe it's already September. Even though we say it's spring here in Australia (cause calendar months is far less confusing), I don't normally get into the spirit of the thing until October when you can actually leave the house of a night without stockings (and without the inevitable cold that always strikes me this time of year). Of course, the Sydney weather has decided that it's down with being spring before I even am. Spring has sprung, throw away your hoisery, shave those legs! You've seen this dress before, but I decided a nice rose print was what I was in the mood for. 

What I really want to point out about this outfit is my earrings. They're from Mamoru Jewellery. Aren't they divine? They've got wattle in them. I couldn't resist driving to a little spot with some wattle growing to grab these shots. Don't worry, I don't actually walk around the bush normally in heels. That'd be just plain silly...

Wearing...
VictrolaVictrola 1950s rose print dress, Modcloth cropped cardigan, Miss L Fire heels, Mimco bag, Mamoru Jewellery wattle earrings, Linda Farrow x Prabal Gurung sunglasses 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...