Thursday, December 11, 2014

I love...


All of these goodies, some of which I will be wearing VERY soon and others that have made it to my tree. Keep an eye out over the next week and a half, I've got a hair tute to come that's perfect for holiday parties, plus some cute festive outfits. Can't wait!

P.S. I've reopened my etsy shop for awhile with some lovely treats that need adopting. There will be more going in over the coming weeks, so be patient and keep an eye out. Right now, there's a gorgeous gold 50s star bag with its original box and some art deco necklaces

Clockwise from top left:
ASOS New Look Christmas bauble clutch, Murano glass bauble, Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in 111, Jonathan Adler owl ornament via Coco Republic, Dinosaur Designs Beetleshell bangle, Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy polish in 'Queen of Hearts', ASOS New Look large covered square buckle belt, 1940s celluloid hand brooch via ArtfulOldies, The Original Bad Girl black scarf

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...