Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The year that was 2014

















What a year it's been. It's been an interesting ride. I had a hiatus to look after myself as my mental health went all wobbly. I had to visit the hospital twice for my physical health. I reevaluated where I wanted to put my energy. I made new friends and caught up with old ones. I met creative souls and read different books. I booked a trip to Stockholm and London. I poured energy into learning new things, like how to say 'no' and applying foundation with a brush. I fulfilled a ten year long desire to see Arcade Fire live. I did some live modelling events. I took up Pilates. I had a first kiss. I've started going to bed earlier. I cried a lot. I laughed. Sometimes I even laughed until I cried. Really, despite how bad it got at times, there was always love and beauty to draw me back again. And I still coordinated all my outfits. I've linked each picture to their original post from 2014. Enjoy if you want a refresh or are brand new.

Love WTP x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your shoes are always the best!

Miss Milla Cherry said...

You own some really beautiful dresses their lovely! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...