Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New In

Lately, really truly, I've not done much shopping. Which, I know, you're laughing! But it's true, I didn't even buy anything in the Net-A-Porter sale - quelle horreur! My weight is fluctuation mode (thanks medications, for putting a tonne of fluid on me) and from one day to the next I am surprised to learn what will fit, what won't, whether I will need a sack to leave the house, etc. 

So I've decided to sell a few things (aka, the etsy shop is back with a few baubles!) and buy a few staples that my wardrobe has been in need of. That has led to me noticing a real theme to my buying though... black, gold, red, classic shapes, classic styles. I can see all of these doing long term service. 










Lanz 60s velvet wiggle dress - eBay auction
The same dress here



So what's on your current wish list? Have you tried any of these labels or have any suggestions of new shops to check out? I'm freely going to recommended that everyone takes a look at the classic cuts of the Von 50' A/W range which is currently on sale and the new label of comfortable and racy tees, The Original Bad Girl. Get clicking friends!

Also, I seriously can't wait to show you my trench. That picture really does it no justice!

Love WTP x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...