Thursday, May 14, 2015

Buttons and Friends




I have wanted a dress with jumbo buttons for ages. There's something so squee-worthy about small saucers as buttons, and this 40s dress from Wild Fell Hall Vintage did not disappoint, especially when teamed with my beloved celluloid hand brooch and the left overs of my curly hair from the ball.

I went with Nora of NoraFinds and Bonita of Lavender & Twill on Saturday for a spot of shopping before dinner at Doughbox Diner. It's so nice making new friends, and catching up with old. 

Wearing...
Wild Fell Hall Vintage 40s button dress, Anthropologie Marais wedges, Asos belt, Mimco bag, Artful Oldies 1940s celluloid hand brooch

5 comments:

Harlow Darling said...

The big buttons look fab, I always love when a dress has large buttons or ones with a nice detail, though I don't think I've seen a dress before with buttons quite like this!
I am also LOVING the way you've been styling your hair recently :)

Kayla said...

I was lucky enough to see you wearing this amazing dress! Those buttons are fantastic. You look so elegant (as always) x

Porcelina said...

Dita von Teese wore a black 1930s style dress with huge yellow buttons, I can still see it in my memory!! I love your version x

Unknown said...

You are just so stunning :) I love your hair that way, you're so clever at styling it all the time xo

Lavender and Twill said...

Your dress really doesn't disappoint! I loved the 'small saucer' buttons, and I didn't get a chance to say on the day, but your hand brooch is really cute too! Gorgeous. ❤

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...