Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pretties, Supplies & Competitions.

I'm all for feminine embellishment. I mean, I admit lately I lost the girly edge that used to make me (think heels, flirty floral skirts and hair clips) but I'm embracing that side of myself again, because I can look however I want, no matter what's in fashion! And seeing how I'm all for being girly again....

A friend of mine sent me a link to Creatively Belle: www.creativelybelle.com

Subscribe to their newsletter to go in the draw to win a $50 voucher and check out their stall at The Rocks markets. I've browsed the website and there's some purty stuff. Besides jewellery there's also earring stands, which, I may invest in, because with 200 pairs, it's getting hard to store them all :O

Another store/site I find really good is The Bead Bar at the Rocks. It's upstairs from Pancakes, and has some fascinating supplies in there. They stock swarovski crystal, pressed glass, a range of semi-prescious gems, czech glass, wooden, metal and cloissone beads. http://www.thebeadbar.com.au/ OR Shop 3, Metcalfe Arcade, 80 George St, The Rocks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...