Saturday, January 9, 2010

Whew

Sydney is an absolute scorcher this weekend! Yesterday was so hot, I couldn't believe it! At 35 degree celsius it was more than a little uncomfortable. The coming week looks like it will be pretty hot too.

Rather than errand running like I had planned, I instead stayed in the cool of the air-con yesterday and did a bit of a jewellery making.

Introducing: My Pearl Brooch!

I quite like it on my cardigan. I don't think it's too dressy either, which is a good thing.

I also made this nautical inspired hair clip. I used one of my vintage buttons and some left over gift wrap ribbon to make it. I'm pretty sure this will get lots of wear :)

And I noticed that Aya from Strawberry Koi is making her own hair bows too :) Her bows come with a lovely tutorial - I might give hers a go now!

Happy Sunday!

Love WTP x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...