Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gentle things for a gentle Easter

Happy Easter all :)

I found this Easter different to others. The bbqs and picnics weren't on the agenda, but that's okay, as I'm still feeling rather down from the food poisoning. I have, however, bitten the ears off a bunny.

Anyway, I must be in the mood for mauve and spring, even though it's Autumn and the weather is beautifully chilly this evening. I couldn't help myself but buy these. I had my eye on these for awhile, but I held off before HK.

50s Lavender Tea Dress with bow and jewel pin from Mamushka Marie

1950s ruffled fascinator from Allen Company Inc

1950s Needlepoint Butterfly bag from Allen Company Inc

See you on the moro, when my shop shall, indeed, be up and running.

Much Love,

WTP x

(I hope the bunny was good to you).

1 comment:

RetroJetGirl said...

Oh I REALLY like that dress, it's so cute!!! I never seem to find anything fun like that on my trawls, but that dress could quite easily fit into a modern corporate world, especially now 'Mad Men' is so popular :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...