Friday, April 9, 2010

Shoe drool

Do you lust over shoes? I worry sometimes that I do it a bit much, but then I remember that while ever there are people making beautiful shoes, they deserve to be lusted over.

I have been lusting over two pairs for awhile, and I finally got them tonight. I made a dash into Nine West just before they shut to get these...

Ziz: The Perfect Lace-up Oxford. The suede, the patent.... *swoon*
Jaewon: Pump, ankle strap.... hidden platform. Ah yes!
Now, aside from being pretty sexy, there's one all important note to make about these shoes.... the padding is insanely comfortable! They feel like you are walking on a cushion! The sales assistant was also incredibly helpful. She found my shoes for me in record time, gave me all the tips for caring for my shoes, and suggested what each would look good with. Of course, I already know exactly what I'll be teaming them with....

I've pretty much decided that Nine West win this season for the most amazing, most comfortable shoes. Leaves Wittner for dead (sorry my first love....). That's saying a lot coming from me, as Wittner has pretty sexy shoes.

Much love, and see you on the weekend,
WTP x

2 comments:

Kelley Anne said...

I love the second pair. The placement of the strap is just perfect!

Andrea Eames said...

I didn't used to lust over shoes, but then I discovered oxfords. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...