Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday dog walking




Merino top: Portmans
50s plaid skirt: Dear Golden Vintage
Boots: Wittner
Scarf: Store gone

Hi kiddlets, sorry for my absence! I've been feeling on and off horrid (you know how it is) and even today I feel quite shocking. Of course, no complaints, the sun was shining, the winter cold snap has laid off for a bit, and I have yet more tea.

I must admit I've been busy doing a massive room clean out, and a massive wardrobe clean out too. I'll be uploading some things to etsy and ebay soon, so keep an eye out. Its always hard to cull your wardrobe, but it also feels good. I also have been elbow deep in cool water doing a massive load of hand washing. It's such a labour intensive process when you have 17 garments to do in one go, but serves me right to let it build up! And then of course I was hanging out at the Winterland Festival at Carriageworks on Friday night.... but more about that later no doubt!

Anyway, today Astin Kirby, Bobbles (my puppy) and I went for a lovely walk in the sunshine and ran about the park. It was so nice to hang out in the sun and not need a big coat!

Hope your Sunday sails along smoothly,

Love WTP x

P.S. Please forgive the smudges in all my photos.... there was a finger print on my lens!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Oh! Bubbles you cutie! This looks like Leichardt park - I'm sure I'm totally wrong! A lovely day out! P.S. Sorry to hear you've not been well! :0(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...