Monday, August 2, 2010

Feeling a bit 60s



60s wool plaid dress: Allen Company Inc
Purple Suede heels: Wittner
Pink glomesh clutch: Ebay
50s rhinestone brooch: Salvos (a bargain at $10)


I watched Charade on Saturday night, and instantly felt like I needed 60s styling. I love the colours in this outfit. Sometimes colour is just what I need to get me through the final month of winter. I know it looks like a rainbow sicked up on me. I do. Don’t judge. I don't pass judgement on your socks and sandals.

Love WTP x

3 comments:

Sam said...

Oh! Ellen - you were totally born in the wrong decade! You are 60s chic to a T! Hmmm...must watch Charade again - it's Hepburn and Grant?

lauren said...

oh!! you look awesome, just real awesome.

Louise said...

You look gorgeous here Ellen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...