Monday, November 22, 2010

Checking in...



Just a low-qual piccie from the other day, featuring my gorgeous Jean Jean Vintage Art Deco hair clips (and swallow earrings. Pic up their twins here!) I throw the clips in my hair whenever I don't feel like doing anything other than a bun.

I'm feeling terrible as I went to various functions on the weekend, and failed to take any decent outfit piccies. My garb ranged from sweet lolita style to chunky black strappy platform heels and silk tea print dress. Oh well.

And I will finally get to shop updates this week, I cross my heart, kiss my elbow. Here's a sneaky peaky of what's to come... Click on the images to see up close.







Love WTP x

3 comments:

Barn House Antiques said...

oh oh I love the black dress.. what size is it??

Jean Jean Vintage said...

Those clips look so good on you! Thanks for the earring link, too :)

Barn House Antiques said...

sadly it will not fit me...booooooo....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...