Monday, February 14, 2011

I love...



Happy Valentine’s Day. Even though today is about your sweetheart, remember to always be good to and love yourself equally. I’m treating myself to a hot bath with a good novel, a delicious candle and a cuppa. You can treat yourself too, with my Sweet Hearts Sale. Pick up a treat for yourself. Items will be on sale until Friday night.



And on another note... I'm now a national cover model. It's nothing to do with vintage as you can see! It's a bit disconcerting to see it in the newsagency and at first, I quite hated the cover shot. I looked at it and thought, geez I look HUGE (let's face it, I don't wear hipster pants ever for a reason). But then I realised, hey, wait, it's ok I don't look stick thin! I'm a size 10-12 Aus, 36F, non-airbrushed girl on a national magazine cover. About time isn't it?

Love WTP x

3 comments:

Jean Jean Vintage said...

Happy Heart Day Ellen! I am so excited about your cover model debut - you are famous! I hope you plan to frame that up or scrapbook it or something.

Jen said...

Hey thats awesome!! I know a cover model :) Happy Valentines day!!

lauren said...

You're famous! Now if we can just get you on the cover in vintage! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...