Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I found and my 1st birthday

So, it’s my shop birthday tomorrow! My little shop has been great fun to run and I’ve sold some sweet pieces to some sweet people, and that makes me glad. So I’m having a long weekend sale (ends Monday 6am Sydney time) to say ‘Happy Birthday, have some fairy bread!’ to all of you. For 30% off everything in my shop, just enter the code WTPBDAY.

On to the new old (this is what I call any new pieces of vintage I receive/buy), I went thrifting on the weekend with Astin, and we were both pretty lucky. This girdle wasn’t for sale technically, but the shop lady ended up selling it to me. For $4. I nearly did a jig. I also found a real fur scarf (perfect for winter) and a 70s wool skirt for me. Have I mentioned how much I love 70s wool plaid skirts? I really do.


And then for the shop, these gorgeous evening bags. They’ll be making their way there pronto!


Love WTP x

P.S. If you’ve got a photo of something you’ve bought from me on an outing, I’d love to see it!

3 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

A very successful weekend! I love vintage plaid skirts too! So warm, and yet they make me feel so feminine. Perhaps because they are cut on a bias, to get that lovely twirl?

Sam said...

Happy Birthday shop! I can't believe it's a year since you opened! Amazing!

Love your finds as always - I think the vintage retro gods smile upon you while you shop!

Jen said...

Happy belated shop birthday :) That skirt is just full of beautiful autumn colours! Perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...