Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A week in wool skirts: Thursday & Friday

Apologies for the delay! I was that idiot who swapped my memory card into another camera for my weekend travels and brought the wrong cable with me, so no uploading any images from my memory card… whoops! So, getting on with things, here’s Thursday:


I had dinner with Astin and her family for her birthday that night, so the belt got ditched by that point. Mongolian Lamb. Mmm.

Skirt: Still Ill
50s Dalton Merino Knit: Brown Bag Vintage
Shoes: Stylebrazil

And here’s Friday, my favorite skirt of all the week. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. Talk about perfect for winter!


Black v neck top: Miss Shop
Skirt: Swannee Grace
Belt: Miss Shop
Shoes: Wittner
Scarf: Accessorize (HK)


Love WTP x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...