Sunday, December 11, 2011

My favorite time of year







I'm really happy that the weather this weekend is pretending to be summery. We've had the coldest start to summer in 51 years here in Sydney but this weekend has been sunny, warm, humid and raining, all in one. It's feeling much more like Christmas (even though I'm sure to all the Northern Hemisphere people that sounds like a crazy concept). It makes me happy, especially when I see all the bright colours hanging in my wardrobe.

Mum and I have been planning plenty of fun Christmas stuff for this year - we're off to see carols together, gawk at the David Jones window displays, visit a family friend to see their amazeballs Christmas display, as well as make a gingerbread house together again.

And yes, this week, I'm officially back for outfit posts. Can't tell you how excited I am by this fact!

Love WTP x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...