Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday




Happy Good Friday, readers!

I'm spending the day with my family, even my grandmother. We're having a sit down dinner together (a rare occurrence these days!). I'm looking forward to roast potatoes and a nice G & T.

I love this pinafore from Anthropologie, its very vintage-esque. I know it'll be great with everything from blouses to knits to shirts, especially as the weather gets cooler. And I pulled out my Sweet Bestiary Rabbit brooch once more. She's such a sweetie. Perfect time of the year for her.

Have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend kiddlets. I'll see you Sunday for an Easter post with ears!

Love WTP x

Wearing: Top: Myer, Shoes: Anthropologie, Deco cocktail ring: Jean Jean Vintage, Deco bracelet: Ebay

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...