Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cobalt






I'm loving black collared white shirts lately, so I snaffled this one up on sale from Saba. I don't normally wear shirts, but this has been getting a lot of wear lately under my jumpers. And to think I almost talked myself out of buying it with the line: "You'll never wear that..."

I wore this to a media event and I had people all night commenting on my blue bag. This bag was a gift from Ast from Zara from when she visited South Africa and I'm surprised I haven't seen them here.

Love WTP x

Wearing...
Shirt: SABA, Skirt & Bag: Zara, Jumper: ASOS, Shoes: Senso, Necklace: Kate Spade.

4 comments:

Louise said...

Great outfit. That blue really brings out your eyes.

Jean Jean Vintage said...

Stunning! I like the black on black tights and shoes. I think I might be able to pull off something like this myself someday, although black anything is a bit off limits now in baby-spit-up-land :)

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous in blue and I love how you've worked it with black and white.

Thea vintage said...

Beautiful colour on you! And your dog is such a cutie pie too!

http://theas-vintage.blogspot.se/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...