Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How to reject a handsy fellow this Valentine's Day

 
 
A quick update today for a little laugh, or in my case, a big one. This is Barbara Stanwyck in Baby Face, that scandelous 30s film with nothing but sex, sex, sex. Oh, risqué!

I take public transport to and from work, and have, quite honestly, contemplated this move more than once for the creeps who don't accept 'Please leave me alone, creep!' as suitable notification they're invading my space, touching my thigh or being generally inappropriate. The main downside I see to this plan is burning yourself, ruining your stockings and skirt, and of course, wasting good coffee.  
 
If only there were an easier way to avoid talking to people you don't want to talk to...

Love WTP x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Love this!
Happy V-Day lovely lady.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...