Friday, February 15, 2013

In bloom

 

Happy belated Valentine's! This is what I wore yesterday. I wanted something uber romantic, but I also think looking back that this dress has an almost oriental feel to it, don't you think? Oh, and yes, I couldn't resist a photo of my dog, because she really is one of the most loved creatures in my life!

Hope you all got spoiled!

Love WTP x

Wearing...
ASOS River Island dress, Senso sandals, Jean Jean Vintage 50s floral bangle, Lauren Rose Design 40s Lilac Cocktail ring

4 comments:

Anna said...

you look so statuesque! lovely! and your dog is a cutie!

Harlow Darling said...

The print on that dress is gorgeous, you look so elegant and polished :)

Harlow Darling said...

Hello again :P

As for that BD dress, the fit is a little funny, something I probably should have mentioned in the post!
I am usually an XS in BD but sized up to the S and it only just fits!
The bust is REALLY tight (at least on me) so it gives great cleavage haha, kind of like wearing a corset. The waist on the other hand is loose! My measurements are 32-26-35 and the small is a close fit. Hope this helps if you end up getting the dress, it's such a good dress :D

Ma Cherie D said...

Oh you look gorgeous, your dress is so beautiful.
I like your dog :)

I really like your blog, I m following you, hope you will visit mine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...