Monday, February 25, 2013

Summer-stagram

 

We're drawing to a close on the whole summer season here, and I thought I'd just round up some funny miscellaneous images from the past few months. An Hawaiian party for my mate's 25th, playing sous chef to my friend Lachlan at a Chrissie barbie, German and strong shots with the work girls, eating pancakes while watching Supernatural on a day off, summer rain storms, and having a lychee martini down at Bondi Beach. Consider this my 'lifeagram' because I'm that un-tech savvy friend without an iPhone.

Love WTP x

3 comments:

Ma Cherie D said...

I like your photos :)

Anonymous said...

'lifeagram' love it!
I love lychee martinis too. :)

Anna said...

love this compilation. you seriously have the cutest style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...