I've felt really negative the past few months (ah, circumstances and seasonal depression) but I'm trying my very best to be a bit more positive about my life. So, here it is, my list of things that make me happy...
- having a bath with a Lush ballistic
- emails from my mother signed off with, 'The sun will take its revenge; it will be a great disaster'
- my dog Bobbles (she just melts me)
- dinner with my BFF in a tiny Japanese joint
- bright red lippy
- sunshine on my skin
- singing loudly to Lana Del Rey's Paris
- art deco necklaces
- pointy-toed stilettos (my shoe obsession for the week)
- brightly painted nails
- cups of tea
- garden beds in bloom
- when Astin wears vanilla perfume
- working on la novel deux
- big, sparkly statement earrings
- liquid eyeliner cat eyes
- orange ranunculus on the dining table
So tell me, what makes you happy?