Saturday, September 21, 2013

A quest for happiness



I've felt really negative the past few months (ah, circumstances and seasonal depression) but I'm trying my very best to be a bit more positive about my life. So, here it is, my list of things that make me happy...

  • having a bath with a Lush ballistic
  • emails from my mother signed off with, 'The sun will take its revenge; it will be a great disaster'
  • my dog Bobbles (she just melts me)
  • dinner with my BFF in a tiny Japanese joint 
  • bright red lippy
  • sunshine on my skin
  • singing loudly to Lana Del Rey's Paris 
  • art deco necklaces
  • pointy-toed stilettos (my shoe obsession for the week)
  • brightly painted nails 
  • cups of tea
  • garden beds in bloom
  • when Astin wears vanilla perfume
  • working on la novel deux
  • big, sparkly statement earrings
  • liquid eyeliner cat eyes
  • orange ranunculus on the dining table

So tell me, what makes you happy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling a little better lovely lady. I have times like this too and your mum's sign off line 'The sun will take its revenge; it will be a great disaster' has definitely given me a well needed giggle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...