Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Giddy up, Pony time!





Astin and I went for a delicious dinner on Friday night at Pony at The Rocks as her belated birthday celebration (I had a horrendous flu the weekend of her birthday and had to cancel). I think we knew what we would be ordering before we even stepped foot inside... Scrumptious Mirroul Creek Lamb and Dark Chocolate Brulee for me & Salmon with Tiger Prawns and Rhubarb Crumble for Ast. Every bite was a sheer delight! Oh heavens, I'm rhyming. 

I wore my Oriental print dress again, this time with Miu Miu heels (still my greatest love) and some amazing 1950s Monet earrings.

Love WTP x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh, must try pony soon. looks so good.

also - nominated you for the shine on award. have a look here http://talkandspoon.com/2013/10/01/shine-on-award/

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...