Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lace + Neon


My dear friend LN of Talk&Spoon and I met up for dinner tonight at Pony as a pre-pre-Christmas dinner. You've got to get in early with these things, I find. It was a scrumptious meal. Notable mention to the Fruit and Nut Chocolate Mousse.

I was so excited to take this dress out for a spin too - I bought it in London on sale, and I love it. To keep it fun and bright and summery, I added these heels. They're kind of crazy. And, potentially structurally damaging to my ankles. Oh well.

Love WTP x

Wearing...

Anthropologie Tracey Reese dress & yellow bow earrings, Louboutin heels, Mimco bag

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking fabulously stylish as always!
xo

Emmett Katherine said...

those shoes are fabulous!! the dress is great too, looks way better in your picture than it does on the website. I wish it was still available!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...