Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Perfectly plum


I'm just crazy mad super in love with plum tones at the moment. It is a distinctly autumnal colour to me. So rich and warm, somehow. I wore this last week on a busy day. So busy my shoes gave me blisters, ouchy!

I really enjoyed wearing my Art Deco Pagoda pendant again. It's such a statement piece. I had shop assistants, friends & co-workers all commenting on it.


Wearing...
Asos dress, Wittner heels, Mimco bag, Jean Jean Vintage deco style pagoda pendant, OPI Vampsterdam polish

P.S. I'm on instagram these days. For little sneak peeks, my username is awildteaparty

2 comments:

Emma Powick said...

Love love love that dress! The plum colour is amazing and looks fab on you! can't go wrong with jewel tones for autumn i think! x

Charlène Jiho said...

These shoes are really pretty !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...