Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Honey, I'm home...!



Sorry for the long hiatus. I've been stuck in survival mode for awhile, just trying to stay on top of everything and ensure I still leave the house. Photographing myself (other than an iphone selfie) seemed like an extra chore that's beyond me (and some days I haven't even had the urge to leave my bed, yet alone get dressed). I had a few dreadful weeks where a medication I tried really roughed me about and I had very dark, awful days. I was lucky though to have some really wonderful people around me who stepped up and asked how they could help, they reminded me they cared and they didn't take it personally when I cried, snapped at them, or hid in my blanket fort. I've changed medication and it seems to be helping now, so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. But before we go gang-busters, a gentle ease in with a recap of some of the things that have been happening on my IG lately... Want to follow? My username is awildteaparty

Love WTP x

1 comment:

Harlow Darling said...

I saw your previous post and I really wanted to tell you that you're not alone but was afraid to admit that it is something I also struggle with and am currently receiving treatment for. I hope you're okay, I'm glad that your new medication is working for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...