Monday, February 16, 2015

Friendship (Garden)








Oops sorry for the radio silence kids. I've been glued to my bed, sucking eucalyptus drops and blowing my nose in extra thick and large tissues, and snorting saline solution to kill the sinus infection from hell. It's still not dead. Damn you, Sinus Infection! Of course, I figured, everything feels better with prettiness, so I'm sharing some beautiful images from Raab Imagery that were taken last month (holy heavens!) with my lovely friend Nora. She's shared her fave images over on NoraFinds, so here's mine! We had a great time, surrounded by the tranquility of the Chinese Friendship Gardens (these are in the centre of the city here in Sydney, can you believe?) and Harry was a pleasure to work with.

One of the absolute loveliest things about vintage blogging and the vintage community is how many wonderful people I've met and friends I've made. Wearing and loving something other than what is 'So this season!' in the shops can sometimes feel like a lonely undertaking, but with people like Nora, well, it's okay that you look like you're about to go to a wedding when really it's just Sunday, and why wouldn't you want to wear a petticoat, gloves and hat on a Sunday? Actually, I wear a petticoat most days too. It's all cool kids, it's all cool. 

Also, stop by on Friday, I've got another hair tute for you ;)

Wearing...
Dear Golden 50s dress, thrifted gloves and hair scarf, Gorman sandals, Vintage Fabulous earrings, brooch and bracelet. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So lovely! That dress was made for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...