Monday, March 9, 2015

Vintage and bacon






Whew, yesterday was a busy one! It started nice and early in Croydon for a backyard selling market hosted by Pia Andersen where I nabbed a few treats, including a 50s strapless bullet bra that fits. Holy Grail, I found you! Then I hopped on the train to Newtown and met my dearest wenches for a bacon fest at Cuckoo Callay. Cause, when you can have five types of pork on a plate and wash it down with a banana smoothie, why wouldn't you? I then took my meat sweats up the road to visit Deborah at The Vintage Drawer, which is really one of the loveliest ways to spend a few hours. 

Wearing...
50s print dress, Anthropologie wedges, Mimco earrings and bag, vintage scarf in hair

1 comment:

Harlow Darling said...

That dress is BRILLIANT, love the colours and pattern so much! I can't think of anything better than vintage dresses and bacon for brunch :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...