Monday, March 2, 2015

With bows on



I've been down and out from this ridiculous sinus infection for what feels like forever, so being able to get dressed up and go out for dinner on the weekend was the best treat and really helped my flat out mood. I went to Kuki Tanuki, in Erskineville. I love that place to pieces, lots of GF options and so damned delicious. The beef tataki? Ah-mazing!!! 
And how good are these lucite earrings from The Vintage Drawer? I've fallen hard for vintage plastics these days. 

Wearing...
The Original Bad Girl 'Blaze' top, Vintage 50s bow print skirt, Asos New Look belt, Wittner 'Howling' heels, Vintage 60s bag, Ooh La La group Fakelite Lips bangle, The Vintage Drawer lucite earrings

1 comment:

Harlow Darling said...

LOVE this outfit so much!!! The print on that skirt is stunning and this TOBG top is so fab, sexy and elegant at the same time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...