Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goodbye 2016



2016 was a crazy year. I changed my major things in my life... not least of all my career path. I experienced ongoing physical pain that has taught me insane things about how the body works. I had to deal without shopping much and adapt my routine and budget as my financial situation changed. I've invested a lot of time, money and effort into taking care of my mental and physical wellbeing after years of neglecting myself.

But even so, I had amazing experiences and made new friendships with some amazing women.  I had the pleasure of being the 2016 face of Daisy Jean Floral Designs! I modelled for other people too. I worked at MBFWA. I feel like I learned a lot of different things along the way.

I am actually pretty proud of me for soldiering through, getting stuff done, and trying new things. My goal for this coming year, aside from actually committing to wearing more hats, is to being open to new experiences again and really growing my freelance business.

Thanks for sharing another year here, I'd love to hear your goals for the new year too.

Onwards and upwards...

Love WTP x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...