Monday, January 9, 2017

What I wore and was: Holidays 2016/17



Wowee, it's the Monday mostly everyone is settling back into their work routines after the holidays, and it's time for me to knuckle down too! So many plans for this year, and so many things to get going on, and so, so much to finally kick arse at!

If you haven't already, now is a great time to just forgive yourself for not achieving all you wanted to in 2016... I've already had my big cry and told myself that I did the best I could last year, and now it's time to go forward fresh and ready to get back into things. I got this.

But before I karate chop my 'To Do' list into submission, a quick look back at the holiday period. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know I had a busy holiday period. The big family Christmas dinner. A second Christmas lunch. I worked. I had a birthday (and sadly, it wasn't a fabulous birthday, but ho hum). I worked some more. I drank cocktails in moody bars. I went to Blackheath for a garden party with some beautiful people including Dandy Wellington. I saw movies. And friends.

And now reality is back, and I might even treat myself to some new shoes, you know, just casually... Keep an eye on the blog these coming weeks, I've got some great content lined up for the new year - from hair tutes to silky underthings, and everything in between.

Love WTP x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...