Friday, June 19, 2009

Where is my little Coco?

What:
Australian premiere of 'Coco Avant Chanel'.

Outfit:

Dress: Alice McCall Shallow Tail Butterfly Dress FW09 collection, $439.

Earrings: UTech

Handbag: Thrift find

Stockings: Kayser

Shoes: Wittner Luscious in Patent Leather

Hair & makeup: home styled. Clarins, Chanel, Clique. (The three important C’s)

Perfume: Chanel No.5 (of course).


Location:

State Theatre, Market Street, Sydney. 6.30pm.


Who:

Sarah Murdoch, Lara Bingle, Kirrily Johnson, Sarah-Jane Clark, etc.


Came away with:

A bar of Chanel no. 5 soap and some choccies.


Funniest thing:

Mum suggesting I shove the pate on a statue when I discovered it was foul and there was no conveniently placed pot-plant.


I thought I'd share a photo of me getting ready until my other pics are done. Enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...