Monday, April 19, 2010

Etsy Shop Preview

I had been planning on posting red and blues items, but my mind has been leaning towards memories of spring and other gentle things…. I guess it’s the slightly chilly weather here, making me wish for the bluest of blue skies, and the gentle green of grass, and the soft tones of violets.

(Wow, that was romantic…)

I really wished the first dress to fit me, but it was optimistic thinking, as it was too large for me in the waist. But it's lucky for someone else!

Visit the store! There will be more coming on the weekend.... more soft tones, yellows and other sweet colours.

Love WTP x

1 comment:

Barn House Antiques said...

I absolutley love the purple dress. If the sale falls though please let me know. I love it and it will fit me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...