Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Black dress, orange hat


I mentioned in my last post I bought an orange hat. This is it. $8 at Salvos. I love it when I find a nice hat. I really am a hat girl.


I wore it on the weekend with my 60s Sportsgirl dress. I bought it at Redfern Markets while shopping with Astin Kirby. It has a beautiful pleated skirt and a cross over bust. I love it, even though it is so sheer. I have found opaque stockings and a black camisole does the trick underneath it though!


Bobbles says hi! She loves to get in a photo pulling a silly face. She also loves resting on our outdoor setting to sun herself and watch the street go by.



60s Sportsgirl Dress: Redfern Markets
Belt: Tokito
Shoes: Nine West
70s wool brim hat: Salvos
Earrings: Thrifted

Hope you are having a good week.

Love WTP x

P.S. Can you believe this is my 100th post? I can't quite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hat reminds me of The Notebook movie.. so lovely :-)

Have a great second half to the week!

Jen said...

Happy 100th!!!

I love the first photo of you, very model/lady like. And the hat is gorgeous, well done :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...