Monday, May 9, 2011

My favorite necklace


I love this necklace. It’s a 1940s lucite necklace threaded on a chain with gold gilt beads and it's beyond marvellous. I’ve been wearing it non-stop since I got it. I have to admit, when it first arrived, I was wearing it around the house with my flannelette pjs. But don't worry, I now save it for trips out of the house instead. People have even stopped me on the street to ask about it!

It came from Jean Jean Vintage. I'm amazed that the delightful Duff let this go, but boy am I glad it came to live with me.

Love WTP x

2 comments:

Jean Jean Vintage said...

Yeeeesssss!! I am so excited that you are wearing it and enjoying it so much. You just made my day :)

Louise said...

Wow, that is a beautiful necklace. Well purchased.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...